East Nashville is home to a treasure trove of eclectic boutiques, vintage shops, and unique stores, making it a shopper’s paradise. We thoroughly believe that the shopping in East Nashville is unlike anything else you will find in Music City. For this reason, we have decided to compile a list of some of the best shopping destinations in East Nashville so you can travel in style.
1. Defunct Books: Established in 2003, Defunct Books is a book lover’s dream. An independent bookstore dealing in used, rare, out-of-print, and collectible books; they buy, sell and trade in all genres of books.
2. Black Dog Beads: Black Dog Beads is a local jewelry crafting and beading experience. On top of their beautiful jewelry and handy jewelry repair services, the mystical shop also features crystals, gemstones, rocks, leather, and all the findings.
3. Star Stuck Vintage: One of our favorite vintage shops in East Nashville, come explore this eclectic storefront tucked away in the heart of East. Come and explore the variety of goodies curated by locals; ranging from captivating antiques to retro band tees and other vintage finds.
4. Old Made Good (OMG): This quirky shop offers a mix of vintage items, handmade goods, and unique home decor. Old Made Good is a low key shop featuring the perfect selection of vintage clothing and throwback T-shirts.
5. Goodbuy Girls: A haven for vintage and handmade clothing, accessories, and boots, Goodbuy Girls are known for their well-curated selection of vintage cowgirl boots. Perfect for those seeking a touch Southern flair, this East Nashville gem has been seen in publications across the United States and is a must-see.
6. The Hip Zipper: One of Nashville’s oldest vintage clothiers, dive into this eclectic store for an extensive collection of clothing, accessories, and vinyl records. The Hip Zipper features a variety of pieces from the 1930’s through the 1990’s both online and at their storefront in the heart of East Nashville.
7. Alegria: A locally owned and operated East Nashville staple, Alegria is a retail destination for fine leather goods, handmade items, and unique gifts and decor. Located in Five Points Alley Shops, Alegria features one of a kind pieces from small batch entrepreneurs.
8. Anaconda Vintage: Located just 3 minutes down the road from The Gallatin, Anaconda Vintage is a vintage clothing store that brings local East Nashville clothing, accessories, and home goods all to one place. A true community atmosphere, this is a must-visit for your next Nashville getaway.
9. Flora: Flora Plant shop is rooted in the heart of East Nashville and is a go-to spot for small and large house plants alike. The shop contains quality indoor houseplants, plant wares, and home goods, making it the perfect place for those seeking to add some extra life into their space.
10. Apple & Oak: A home goods and furniture store with a focus on vintage and locally crafted items, if you are looking for the most unique rug in Nashville, this is the place to be. We promise you will be blown away by the overwhelming charm of Apple & Oak’s accessories for your life and home!